To be the voice of St Clements residents
By speaking with a unified voice, we can have a greater impact with our key stakeholders, and in particular with our service providers including Linden Homes and FirstPort.
Become a member of the Residents' Association
- Stay up to date with information about life at St Clements, Bow
- Take part in an annual Residents’ Association AGM (next meeting scheduled for March 2020)
with your fellow RA members
- Join in the collective action in holding Linden Homes and FirstPort to account for delivering an
outstanding place for us all to live
- Meet your neighbours, hear about or share social and community events.
- Transparency and openness
- For the collective, not the few
- Accountable for our performance – to each other, and to residents
- Collaborative – working closely with residents, Block Reps, and wider stakeholders
- Representative of all residents.
All RA Management Committee meetings are minuted, and you can find all the details here. You will need to be an RA Member to access these meeting minutes – you’ll receive a password by email if you are signed up. If you aren’t a Member but think you still need access, please email scram[at]stclementsbow.co.uk to request it.
Please note that the St Clements Residents’ Association was founded by residents, for residents. However it does not have the legal power to enforce any changes to how the site is managed at present – this is the domain of the Managing Agent, FirstPort, who are under contract to the developer, Linden Homes.
However, a legal Residents Management Company (RMC) will be set up following practical completion of the St Clements site (i.e. when Linden Homes steps away), expected in 2020. This legal entity (‘St Clements Site Management Company’) will be a non-profit making company formed to enable residents of St Clements to undertake the management of the site for themselves. It is at this point that decisions about property management companies and other services can be made.
First of all, welcome! You can check out our Useful info section here to find out more about living in St Clements, and the surrounding Bow and Mile End neighborhood. We endeavour to keep this information up to date, but if you think anything is missing (or no longer correct) in this section of the website, please drop us a line on scram[at]stclementsbow.co.uk.